Chow Baby Restaurant and Boho Bar open everyday offering all day service:
- Breakfast – Weekdays & Weekends: from 7am to 10am.
- All Day Dining Menu – Weekdays/Weekends: from 11am to 10pm.
- Bar – Weekdays/Weekends/Public Holiday from 10am to 10H30pm last rounds.
Please note the following House Rules:
- This is a smoke free environment, please note that no smoking (including hubbly) in rooms or public areas will be allowed.
- We reserve the right to an additional charge for any damage / breakages to property.
- We do not allow for guests to play music in public areas or allow for it to be played loudly in the room. You may be asked to turn down the music.
- We do not allow alcohol brought into hotel from outside.
- We do ask all guest to respect noise levels within the hotel property as well as inside your room. We may ask guests to lower noise levels upon hotels request.
- Swimming pool closes from 9pm.
- The bar last rounds are at 10h30pm and the bar closes at 11h00pm.
• The hotel charges a R50.00 conservancy levy once off per person per stay.
Activities at the Hotel include:
o Game Drives – Pre – Bookings essential.
o Hiking – Included in Conservancy Levy
o Mountain Biking – Included in Conservancy Levy
o Quad Biking – Pre-Booking Essential.
o Balloon trips – Prices may vary during the year, please enquire at the hotel direct.
To make a booking for any of the activities, please contact hotel directly on email@example.com or 010 110 0802.
During your drive from the main road, there is a gravel road of which 3.8 km is inside the conservancy, enjoy the time and try spot some animals on your way in.
Speed limit inside the conservancy is strictly 20km/h.